Welcome to the 7 Arts Foundation
Since 1979, Proven, Tailored Solutions That Answer, "What's Missing...?"
Staff Memberships & Panels: Speaker Match | Art as a Vehicle to Understand Land Use Planning & Sustainability | Art Map | Foundation Network | North American Guqin Association | Sauve Art Foundation | Urban Planning Group | Denver's Art District on Santa Fe | Keep Evansville Beautiful | Professional Fine Art Network | St. Tammany West Chamber of Commerce - Cultural Economy Committee | Art Serve | Nonprofit & Philanthropic Job Board | Green Team - Galesburg | TLC Endowment Board | Aesthetics & Culture | LinkedIn
OPERATING FOUNDATION OVERVIEW
The 7 Arts Foundation is the service provider that specializes in professional services
for small to-mid-scale downtown redevelopment and historic rehabilitation clients.
We have been dedicated exclusively to serving the redevelopment industry and
related businesses for 31 years, and our current confidential work is in the forefront
of helping communities with their branding, city-beautiful and regional tourism
business needs for today and tomorrow. We provide specialized designing and
planning, training and destination-intensive business consulting with project services
for new and operating village, town and small city districts.
On a continuing basis, we support dozens of diverse clients, working with many on
multiple, concurrent projects. Our broad capabilities and unique willingness to work
with local vendors, studios and contractors provide clients and partners with a
thoroughly reliable source of behind-the-scenes expertise.
- Strategic marketing and action tools for small towns, villages, hamlets that set your place apart so you can get the cultural tourism and business magnet results you've been seeking - Certified Program 1
- Business or mission market position monitoring tailored to find out what your community needs - Certified Program 2
- Data analysis (using our imitated-but-never-duplicated algorithms) that independently compares your claims with your outcomes and results to help you strengthen each case you make - Certified Program 3
- Market productivity kits that move your organization or studio from what you need to affordable, workable action - Authorized Program 1
- Strategic and tactical PR, publicity and promotional consulting that helps you see around corners before you commit time, talent, capital, energy - Authorized Program 2
- Budgeting & grant-writing training, with an emphasis on marketing to strengthen your group by finding 'what's missing' - Certified Program 4
- Confidential insights and advantages to help you position or re-position your studio or organization to thrive in the harshest economic climates - Authorized Program 3
- Vital leadership succession programs and interim services for SMEs & family-owned companies, nonprofits, NGOs & studios - Certified Program 5
- Professional marketing management program administered by Colossal Concepts Management - Authorized Program 4
Note: We do not accept or seek any direct federal or state contracts, subsidy or underwriting assistance; we are supported by Members, Guest Clients and Friends in the Midwest, the South and along the Eastern Seaboard
UNIQUE VISITOR COUNT: 16, 103
Please, join us, or sign up as a guest, today. Improve your chances for success and sustainability in the bargain... all backed by the best guarantee in the field.
The 7 Arts Foundation: An association of members and guests Please note: Many previously available pages on this site are available only to the members.
We are what we believe when we give, and nothing more... Dr. Thos.
-1999 address, Texarkana Country Club
1979: Founder & Executive Director Emeritus: Dr. Marshall Thomas, organizational psychologist, artist and composer
Business & Nonprofit Solutions
- Psychographics & Demographics read more
- Special Events read more
- Performance Management Kits read more
- Decision Metrics read more
- Leadership Succession read more
- Marketing & Branding read more
- Destination Revitalization: Services read more
- Career Management read more
CALL OUR CHICAGO OFFICE, 10-4, WEEKDAYS | 773.234.1880
Friends of the 7Arts Foundation Society
Hosted by GM Solutions, Marilyn Gibson, Principal
Your 7 Arts Foundation is recognized as a leading association of independent analysts and training specialists | Here's Why- We help Members and Guests to affordably streamline your local, fundamental analysis, to master your regional, comprehensive analysis, to understand your market segments and complex missions, to generate improved development ideas, to leverage your relationships, and to simplify your workflows.
NEW PRIZE IN ECONOMICS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Dr. Thomas is working with economists from different disciplines, in an open-ended interrogatory posed to the Raymond Loewy Foundation, to tackle the question of our age: "What is design worth?" Go to full article, now.
The material on any pages of this site may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without written authorization from the 7 Arts Foundation. Guidance provided by the 7 Arts Foundation and its affiliates is educational in nature,is not individualized,and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions. PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. more
To give away money is an easy matter and in any man's power, but to decide to whom to give it, and how large and when, and for what purpose and how, is neither in every man's power - nor an easy matter, hence it is that such excellence is rare, praiseworthy and noble.
||| HOW TO REACH US
Every page is proudly sponsored by a Publisher, Consultant, a Training Associate or an Instructional Affiliate devoted to the sustainable growth of your SME, NGO or nonprofit. ARTS ANSWERS, since 1980. Thank you for over 30 years of underwriting.
We have positioned our foundation to serve the special needs, capabilities, and resource gaps of our MidWest and MidSouth businesses, NGOs and nonprofits.
We have installed the business, NGO and nonprofit intelligence systems and have placed the analyses practices necessary to support sustainable growth for your emerging or established operations.
Our product and service array includes useful number and word algorithms and tailored proprietary formulations.
What's missing? Finding it is our speciality...
We observe, ask questions, and give straightforward answers.
If needed, we can provide the high-end metrics, planning platforms and sustainable business magnet accelerators that interface with your long-term vision and mission plans.
We're helping villages,towns and small cities facilitate secure online monitoring, risk management and compliance assessments while addressing specific operating intelligence and analyses challenges associated with destination growth.
OVER FIFTY PERCENT OF OUR OVERAGES GO BACK TO REDEVELOPMENT EFFORTS IN DOWNTOWNS, WITH A SPECIAL FOCUS ON DESTINATION DISTRICTS THAT RELY UPON ARTS AND/OR DESIGN ELEMENTS THAT ATTRACT REGIONAL TOURISTS, CULTURAL TOURISTS AND BUSINESSES.